IBAC, from time to time, will post information on this Site of interest to business aviation operators operating aircraft in an international environment. IBAC will make Member organizations aware of Bulletins as soon as posted. Readers should note that IBAC is a Council of national and regional business aviation organizations, therefore the information on these pages is primarily for the benefit of the Members. Any information posted should be used with caution as no guarantee or undertakings are given, or should be assumed, as to their accuracy.
• B12-03 – In-flight Fuel Management
• B12-02 – NAT Region Updates
• B12-01 – Air Services Australia ADS-B mandate 2013
• B11-01 -NAT OPS Bulletin 2010-015 distributes Oceanic Errors Safety Bulletin (OESB) 01-10 and NAT OPS Bulletin 2010-016 provides the Sample Expanded Oceanic Checklist.
• B02-2 Interface Problem with ACAS and Mode S Transponders
• B99-1 Humanitarian Flights on the North Atlantic