Please note that there are new requirements specified in IS-BAO Policy 2012-01 for Auditors seeking accreditation
This workshop is required for the initial and renewal accreditation of auditors. Note that auditors applying for initial accreditation must also attend the Fundamentals of IS-BAO Workshop.
The workshop begins at 0800 and concludes at 1600. The agenda includes the following:
- Audit Terminology,
- Auditing Principles,
- Audit Procedures,
- SMS Performance Evaluation,
- Preparing Audit Findings, and
- Preparing Audit reports.
The 2500 USD Initial Auditor Accreditation Fee includes:
- Registration in both the Fundamentals of IS-BAO & Auditor workshops,
- IS-BAO and Audit Procedures Manuals,
- IS-BAO auditor accreditation,
- Listing on IBAC web site, and
- Auditor credentials
Initial auditor accreditation applicants will receive one, but not both, of the following credits:
- 300 USD if they already possess a copy of the IS-BAO Standard and are on record with IBAC as being the custodian of that document, or,
- 500 USD if they will become the second or subsequent auditor within a single company.
Improve the IS-BAO by making a suggestion here.