Where to purchase IS-BAO?
The IS-BAO can be purchased from your business aviation association or partnering helicopter association. Non-members can obtain a copy from the association closest to you. The list of Associations, their address and the price in your local currency is provided on the appended form.
What do you get when you purchase IS-BAO?
When you order IS-BAO, you will receive:
1. A copy of the IS-BAO standard, the Implementation Guide and the latest Audit Protocols;
2. A download code giving access to all files in electronic format, including:
- IS-BAO Standards and Recommended Practices
- IS-BAO Implementation Guide
- IS-BAO Internal Audit Manual
- IS-BAO GCOMs (4 versions: Standard, European, Small Operator, Single Pilot)
- IS-BAO Protocols completed with references where the policies, processes, procedures are located for each GCOM
- SMS Toolkit (Booklet + over 30 guidance documents to assist the operator in their implementation)
IBAC is a not-for-profit Council of business aviation associations. The IS-BAO was developed by IBAC and its Member Associations for the benefit of business aviation worldwide. The price of the document has been set to recover the cost of development and the ongoing maintenance cost of a dynamic standard that will be continuously updated to reflect current procedures, equipment and regulations (See Keeping IS-BAO Current). The IBAC policy is to sell the standards at a not-for-profit basis.
The price for companies that are members of IBAC Member Associations or partnering Helicopter Associations has been discounted to account for the substantial investment of the Associations in developing the standards.
Price for IS-BAO and accompanying electronic files
1. Member Companies – $1200 USD or equivalent in local currency
2. Non-Members – $1650 USD or equivalent in local currency
IS-BAO order forms are provided for each of the IBAC Member Associations and partnering Helicopter Associations. Please select your Association, or the Association nearest you, from the list below, and download the respective form. The order form should be mailed, faxed or delivered to the respective Association. Method of payment accepted by each Association is shown.
Note that the price is $1200 US dollars for Members, and $1650 USD for non-members. The local currency equivalent, shown on each respective order form below, is final and non-negotiable.
ABAA (Australia) | ABAG (Brazil) | AsBAA (Asia) | BAOA (India)
BBGA (UK) | CBAA (Canada) | EBAA (Europe) | EBAA – France
GBAA (Germany) | IBAA (Italy) | JBAA (Japan) | MEBAA (Middle East) | NBAA (USA)